Tooling API includes new and changed objects.
These objects are new.
- Represents a customized label that appears in the snap-in for a particular Snap-ins deployment. Labels can be customized for both Snap-ins Chat and Snap-ins Appointment Management (beta).
- Represents a flow element that was executed by a given Apex test method.
- Represents test coverage for a flow or process by a given Apex method.
These objects have changed.
- This field has changed.
- A flow name no longer includes a version number. For more information, see Version Numbers Are Omitted from Flow File Names in the API.
- This field is new.
- Represents the durable ID of the parent ChangeOwnerOptionInfo record.
- These fields are new.
- Other subscriber package versions that this subscriber package version depends on.
- Installation key for a key-protected package.
This field is hidden. It’s not queryable, but you can include it in the WHERE clause of SOQL queries. In some queries, it’s required.