These release notes are about new and modified features, not known issues. For information about known issues, check out the Salesforce Known Issues Site.
Easily Understand What’s in Salesforce Lightning Experience and What’s in Salesforce Classic
Everybody’s excited about Salesforce Lightning Experience and everything it offers. But we also understand that lots of organizations will continue to use Salesforce Classic—either exclusively for a few releases or in tandem with Lightning as that experience evolves.
- Communities and all its features are currently available in Salesforce Classic only, so we tell you that in the Communities “Editions” table. It says “Available in: Salesforce Classic.”
- Case Feed, a Service Cloud feature, is available in both desktop experiences—Lightning and Classic—so its description says “This feature is available in both Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic.”
- Opportunity Workspace, a new Sales Cloud feature, is available in Lightning Experience only, so its description says “This feature is available in Lightning Experience only.”
Updates Via Twitter
When you follow @salesforcedocs on Twitter, you receive notices whenever we publish new documentation or make significant updates to existing documentation.
Your Feedback Matters
We know how important our documentation is to your company’s success. We want to know what works for you and what doesn’t.
- Feedback forms: As you’re working with our documentation—whether it’s in the Salesforce Help, release notes, or developer guides at Salesforce Developers—look for the feedback form and vote up or down. Add comments if you have them.
- Twitter: Tweet us at @salesforcedocs.