Page management in Community Builder just got a face lift! Control page visibility, duplicate pages, and quickly find the page you need.
You’ve read about profile-based page visibility, right? (If not, get on it!) So you know we’ve made some significant changes to the Page Manager area as a result.
As part of these enhancements, we’ve made Page Manager more intuitive and consistent by:
- Adding quick find (1)
- Moving the option to create and manage page variations to a separate Page Variations tab (2)
- Removing the Active Page property because now you can make any page variation visible in Napili
- Including Visibility and Status columns (3) so that you can tell at a glance which variations are live
- Adding the ability to duplicate page variations—no more starting from scratch! (4)
- Providing options to manage page visibility in Napili (4)
- Relocating the pages associated with an object to the page menu (5)