Streamlining mobile user workflow is one of the most important things you can do to help your organization increase productivity and get the most out of Salesforce1. That’s why we’re excited to introduce Notes, an enhanced version of the original Salesforce note-taking tool that lets your mobile users take better notes faster. Notes is available in the Salesforce1 mobile browser app (except on BlackBerry devices), the Salesforce1 downloadable app for Android devices, version 6.0 and later, and the Salesforce1 downloadable app for iOS devices, version 6.0.2 and later.
|Notes available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, Contact Manager, and Developer Editions|
With Notes, it’s a breeze for your users to:
- Create notes by tapping in the action bar.
- Add bulleted and numbered lists to notes using the icons (1) in the Notes toolbar.
- Relate notes to other records by tapping Relate Records. To change the related records, tap the names of the related records (2).
- Create tasks and work with related tasks directly from notes.
- View and search notes by selecting Notes in the Salesforce1 navigation menu.
For more information on what your users can do with Notes, check out the video: How to Use Notes (1:34).
To enable and set up Notes for use in Salesforce1, see Set Up Notes for information.