The Salesforce.com Release Notes are now available in HTML format. The new format and user interface make it easier to:
- Quickly access information about the latest release, without having to download a big Adobe® PDF file
- Read the release notes from any mobile device as the result of responsive design
- Find the sections that you care about, and avoid those you don’t, with better navigation and search
- Bookmark and share specific topics using the unique URLs
- Get better results in search engines due to better search indexing
How can we make the HTML release notes better? What improvements would you like to see? We really want your feedback! Please post your thoughts and suggestions to this idea on IdeaExchange.