Check a Field’s References Before You Edit It (Pilot)
Where: This change applies to Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic in all editions.
Who: Admins can use the Where is This Used? button for custom fields through a pilot program. The Customize Application permission is required.
How: The Where is This Used? button is on the page where you manage a custom field.
Click the button to see the field reference detail page.
The list can include these references.
- Validation Rule
- Formula Field
- Visualforce Page
- Apex Class
- Apex Trigger
- Email Template (Classic, Text Based)
- Field Set
- Flow (Query)
- Lightning Component Markup (Attr)
- Process Builder (Criteria)
- URL Button (Formula)
- Lightning Page (Related List Single)
- Lookup Filter (Lookup and Master Detail)
Click a reference label to go to the settings for that layout, report, formula, or other reference.