You can brand a console by adding a custom logo to its header and specifying colors for its header, footer, and primary tabs.
|Salesforce console available in Salesforce Classic and App Launcher in Lightning Experience. Setup for Salesforce console available in Salesforce Classic.|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and
Developer Editions with the Service Cloud
Available in: Performance and Developer Editions with the Sales Cloud
Available in: Enterprise and Unlimited Editions with the Sales Cloud for an extra cost
|User Permissions Needed|
|To define colors in the Salesforce console:||“Customize Application”|
- From Setup, enter Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Apps.
- Click Edit next to a console.
To add a custom logo, click Insert an image, and choose an image
from the document library.
Consider these requirements when choosing a custom app logo from the document library:
- The image must be in GIF or JPEG format and less than 20 KB.
- If the image is larger than 300 pixels wide by 55 pixels high, then it is scaled to fit.
- For the best on-screen display, we recommend that you use an image with a transparent background.
- The Externally Available checkbox must be selected on the document’s properties so that users can view the image.
- To specify a color, type a hex code in Header Color, Footer Color, or Primary Tab Color. For example, type #0000FF to define the header as blue.
- Click Save.
To verify that the correct colors display, view your console.