Other changes enhance file usage and management.
- Users Can Delete Files That Are Part of Content Deliveries
- A file that is part of a content delivery can now be deleted. Deleting a delivered file deactivates the content delivery. If the deleted file is restored, the content delivery reactivates.
- Most Recent Version of Files Shown in Content Deliveries
- New content deliveries now show the most recent published version of the content file being delivered. Previously made content deliveries continue to show the version of the file that was delivered.
- Google Doc URL Field No Longer Requires Registered Google Apps Domain Name in the URL
- When attaching a Google doc to a record, it is no longer required that the URL include your registered Google Apps domain name. New and existing URLs may still contain the Google Apps domain name, but it is no longer a requirement to include it.