Manage Service Crews Faster (Beta)
Who: To access crew management, users need the FSL Admin Permissions or FSL Dispatcher Permissions permission set. They also need access to crew management Visualforce pages and Apex classes. For details, see Set Up Crew Management (Beta) (can be outdated or unavailable during release preview).
Why: Manually managing crew membership from the Service Crew Members related list on service crew records can take time away from other field service tasks. If your service crews change frequently, work faster by viewing and updating membership for all your crews with the crew management tool.
- Filter crews by service territory, and filter service resources by skills
- View each crew’s schedule and members
- Find and add crew members based on skill requirements
- View each service resource’s skills, service crew memberships, and service territory memberships
- View details for each service appointment and its parent record, including crew size and skill requirements
- Drag resources onto a crew to add them to the crew for the dates shown, or drag them onto an appointment to add them to the crew for the span of the appointment
How: To let users access crew management, either embed the Crew Management custom Lightning component in a Lightning page or create a Crew Management Visualforce tab.