Experience Smoother Analytics in the Salesforce Mobile App
Performance improvements in Analytics dashboards viewed in the Salesforce app make it easier to gain data insights on the go. The improvements are in dashboard components embedded in App pages in Lightning Experience through the Lightning App Builder.
Where: This change applies to Einstein Analytics in Lightning Experience. Einstein Analytics is available in Developer Edition and for an extra cost in Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited editions.
How: Understanding the following considerations can help you when planning for Analytics dashboard use in the Salesforce app.
- Users can view saved dashboard views on mobile, but the menu for managing saved views isn’t accessible due to space constraints.
- When adding list selectors to dashboards, make them wide enough to render on mobile.
- Dashboard links that are set to open in a new window open the native Analytics mobile app.
- Widget dropdown menus aren’t supported, which means Explore, Share, Details, Annotate, Set Notification, and (if configured) bulk actions aren’t available.
- Sharing actions aren’t available.
- Record-level actions and bulk actions on tables aren’t supported.
- Global filters can’t be adjusted.
- Charts don’t include hover-over information (tooltips).
- Some filters, such as range selectors, aren’t optimized for mobile touch behavior.