We’ve updated the Process Builder to make it more usable. Now you can view and sort your processes, expand and collapse actions, and more.
- Sort Your List of Processes
- From the updated process management page, you can sort your processes by name, description, object, last modified date, or status.
- Expand and Collapse Actions on the Canvas
- Sometimes you don’t want to see all the details of a process. Now you can expand or collapse actions on the Process Builder’s canvas with the new Expand All and Collapse All buttons.
- See What You’re Editing on the Canvas
- When you open a node on the canvas, that node is highlighted with a blue border so you always know what you’re working on.
- Process Status Simplified
- We’ve deprecated three of the possible statuses for processes: Draft, Obsolete, and InvalidDraft. Instead, processes are either Active or Inactive. If an existing process is set to Draft, Obsolete, or InvalidDraft, the status will be updated to Inactive.
- Find and Enter Values More Easily
- Previously, when you entered values, you couldn’t see a list of all available options.
Now, when you enter values, you can either:
- Type to search for a specific value
- Click next to the field to browse all available options
- Use Multi-Select Picklist Fields
- Previously, you couldn't select multiple values for any fields. Now you can do so for fields that accept more than one value. For example, if an action creates a record and the record has a multi-select field, you can select multiple values for the multi-select field.
- Get More Information When You’re Getting Started
- When you start using the Process Builder and have no processes, the process management page now displays some helpful links.