Build Fast, Efficient Experiences with the LWC-Based Template (Pilot)
Where: This change applies to communities accessed through Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. The template is available as a developer preview in Developer editions, or as a pilot program in Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited editions.
- An upgraded version of Lightning Locker that supports cross-namespace communication
- Custom URL paths for unauthenticated sites, meaning no more /s cluttering up your site’s URL—for example, https://mycustomdomain.com/mypage
- Accessibility features, including screen readers and F6 navigation, which makes it easier to navigate web pages via keyboard
- Search engine optimization (SEO) by including a sitemap that lets search engines crawl public pages
- A new HTML Editor component that lets you add and edit custom markup
- The following @salesforce modules:
How: To start using the template, from Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Communities Settings, and then select Communities Settings. Select Enable the Build Your Own (LWC) template, and save your changes.
After you enable the template, it appears in the community creation wizard.