Do More with the Optimizer App
Where: This change applies to Lightning Experience in Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer editions.
Who: Users must have the Customize Application, Modify All Data, and Manage Users user permissions to access the Optimizer App.
- Schedule Run: Save yourself time by setting the Optimizer App to automatically run once a month, behind the scenes.
- Org Metric History: Get a high-level overview of how actions have affected the limits on your org’s file storage, static resources, and data storage.
- Profile Assignments
- Critical Permission Assignments
- Release Updates Pending Review
- Insecure Community Sharing Settings
- Insecure Default External Access Levels
- Sharing Rules for All External Users
- Public Groups and Queues with Guest Users
How: From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Optimizer, then select Optimizer.