Gain Insights on Data Directly in Snowflake (Generally Available)
Where: This change applies to Einstein Analytics in Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic. Einstein Analytics is available in Developer Edition and for an extra cost in Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited editions.
- On the Connect tab of the Einstein Analytics data manager, click Connect to Data.
- Click Add Connection on the Live Connections tab and enter its settings.
When done, click Save or Save and Create Dataset.
- In the data manager, click the Data tab.
- On the Live Datasets tab, click, Create Dataset. Select the connection and enable a Snowflake source table that is available with the connection.
- Name the live dataset and assign it to an Analytics app. Use the app to control which Salesforce users, roles, and groups have access to explore Snowflake data with the connection. When done, click Create Live Dataset.
- To begin exploring, click the live dataset from the Datasets tab in Analytics Studio.