Evaluate Each Record in Reports with Row-Level Formulas (Generally Available)
Where: This change applies to Lightning Experience in Group, Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer editions.
How: For example, write a row-level formula on a closed opportunity report to calculate how long each opportunity took to close. Click Add Row-Level Formula, and write a formula that subtracts created date from close date.
CLOSE_DATE - DATEVALUE(CREATED_DATE)
The row-level formula appears as a column on the report.
- Filter and group report data by row-level formulas.
- Sort groups by row-level formulas.
- Reference row-level formulas in summary formulas.
- Dashboard components, including charts, metrics, gauges, funnels, and tables, now support row-level formulas.
- Row-level formulas support:
- Summaries, such as sum and average
- Picklist fields
- Conditional formatting
- Report charts
- Formatted report export
- Report subscriptions