Switch Without a Hitch with the New Salesforce Mobile App Documentation
- Lightning Components Roadmap—Keep up with all of the components available for the new Salesforce mobile app.
- Lightning App Builder Help—Discover all you need to know about using your new mobile customization superpowers with these Help topics.
- Salesforce Mobile App Help—Visit our mobile Help topics for the latest guidance on security, navigation, notifications, and more for the new Salesforce mobile app.
- Customize Navigation—Learn more about the Mobile Only app in this Salesforce Mobile App Customization Trailhead module unit.
- Salesforce Mobile App Basics—Send your users to this Trailhead module for a tour of the new app so that they can keep their workflows flowing through the switch.
- In-App Help Portal—Get information on the spot with in-app help, which has practical guidance for end users. Highlights include the App Launcher, the Mobile Only app, and a thumb-friendly navigation shortcut for iOS users.
As we welcome in updated resources, it’s also time to bid farewell to the Salesforce App Admin Guide, which we retired. All the information from this guide—and so much more—is available in Salesforce Help, which is fully searchable and translated into all supported languages, and Trailhead. We also retired the Salesforce App Developer Guide, so you can focus on the new Salesforce mobile app’s growing parity with Lightning Experience desktop.
When: The new Salesforce mobile app is available the week of October 14, 2019.