Boost Productivity with Personalized Search Results (Beta)
Where: This change applies to Lightning Experience and all version of the Salesforce mobile app in Unlimited, Enterprise, and Performance editions.
- At least 150 active user licenses
- Unlimited, Enterprise, or Performance Edition
- Lightning Experience enabled
- Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption isn’t enabled
- Activity—How frequently or recently you’ve viewed the records
- Location—Records that are related to a city, state, or country that’s important to you
- Ownership—Records that are owned by or modified by people that are important to you
- Specialization—Records that are related to an industry or product area that you prefer or have a status or stage that interests you
How: To turn on search personalization, from Setup, enter Search Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Search Settings. Then select All users get personalized search results. (Beta).