B2B Marketing Analytics Dashboards Changed
Where: This change applies to Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic in Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited editions with Pardot Plus and Advanced Editions.
Why: The Pipeline Dashboard includes these changes.
- Conversion Rate formula is (# of Won Opportunities) / (Total Visitors). This value respects the selected date range.
- Campaign Cost includes only costs for campaigns that are associated with the displayed opportunities.
- The labels Lifecycle Snapshot and Values: SQLs, Won, and Lost more accurately represent what is shown.
Pipeline and Multi-Touch Attribution dashboards show these changes.
- The ROI formula is [($Revenue - $Cost) / $Cost] * 100.
- When you view filtered or faceted opportunities, only associated campaigns are used in the ROI calculation.