In addition to this release’s major features, we’re continuing to improve your experience with reports and dashboards.
Where: These changes apply to Lightning Experience in Group, Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer editions.
Why: Little touches can make a big difference.
- Column Customizations Are Now Sticky on the Reports and Dashboards Tabs
- No need to lose your column changes on the Reports and Dashboards tabs. After resizing or setting columns using the settings options on the Reports or Dashboards tab, you can leave and return later without losing any changes.
- On the Enhanced Run Page (Beta), Report Charts Reflect All Records in the Report
- For increased accuracy, report charts on the Enhanced run page (Beta) now represent all the records, and not just up to the report’s limit of 2,000 records.
- Enhanced Run Page (Beta) and Lightning Report Builder Support the Same Chart Configurations
- In Lightning report builder, when you change a chart’s grouping from the primary row grouping to a secondary grouping, or to a column grouping, the new grouping is reflected in the enhanced run page.
- On Dashboards in Multicurrency Orgs, Negative Values Display Correctly
- Previously, negative values displayed as -USD 100. Now, more logically, they display as USD -100.
- Add Reports to Dashboards from the Enhanced Run Page (Beta)
- To add a report to a dashboard, open the action menu and click Add to Dashboard.