To use Salesforce Development Tools for Visual Studio Code, install the salesforcedx-vscode extension pack, which installs all the extensions you need.
- The extensions in the salesforcedx-vscode extension pack include:
- This extension interacts with the Salesforce CLI to provide basic Salesforce DX functionality.
- This extension uses the Apex Language Server to provide features such as syntax highlighting and code completion.
- This extension lets you use your Apex Debugger licenses to interactively debug issues in your scratch orgs.
- This extension supports Lightning component bundles. It uses the HTML language server from VS Code.
- This extension supports Visualforce pages and components. It uses the HTML language server from VS Code.
For information about Salesforce Development Tools for Visual Studio Code and how to get started, check out the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
To peruse the source code for the extension bundle, report issues, or submit contributions, visit GitHub.
Salesforce Developer Tools for Visual Studio Code is released regularly. For information about the changes in these ongoing releases, check out the extension pack’s change log.