|Available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Previously you accessed management settings one way for standard objects and another way for custom objects. With Lightning Experience, everything’s in one place!
To access the Object Manager, from Setup, enter Object Manager in the Quick Find box, then select Object Manager.
- To find an object, enter the first few characters of its label or name in the Find in page box.
- To edit a custom object, in the Actions column, select .
- To view more details about an object, or to access its related functions, click the object label.
- To jump to a function or control, use the links at the top of the page.
- To find a function or control by name, enter it in the Find in page box.
- If an ellipsis (...) appears in the Actions column for an item, click it to perform an action on that item, such as edit or delete.