Note: This release is in preview. Features described here don’t become generally available until the latest general availability date that Salesforce announces for this release. Before then, and where features are noted as beta, pilot, or developer preview, we can’t guarantee general availability within any particular time frame or at all. Make your purchase decisions only on the basis of generally available products and features.
Where: This change applies to Pardot Pro and Ultimate editions with the B2B Marketing Analytics add-on.
How: We recommend that you migrate your apps to B2B Marketing Analytics 2.0. Here’s a high-level look at the steps involved. For details, check out Migration for Legacy Users.
- Review the prerequisite settings.
- Create and assign new permission sets.
- Save custom lenses, datasets, or dashboards to the My Shared Apps or My Private Apps folder.
- Create an app with the B2B Marketing Analytics app template.
- Delete the old managed package, if applicable.