Deliver Einstein Article Recommendations in Five New Languages (Pilot)
Where: This change applies to Lightning Experience in Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited editions.
Why: Article recommendations in these newly supported languages work much like they do in English. A single, predictive model controls Einstein’s recommendations for all supported languages in your Salesforce org, and agents see recommendations in the Knowledge component of the Lightning Service Console. Einstein uses natural language processing (NLP) to detect each case’s language, and checks the knowledge article version’s Language field for the article’s language.
- If the case language is supported*, Einstein recommends any relevant articles in that language.
- If the case language isn’t supported*, Einstein recommends any relevant articles in the org’s Knowledge master language.
- If both the case and Knowledge master languages aren’t supported*, Einstein recommends any relevant English articles.
- One of the languages supporting Einstein Article Recommendations: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian
- Set to Active in your Knowledge settings
- 100 knowledge articles
- 500 instances of an article attached to a case, also called an “attach”