New and Changed Components for Change Sets
The components available for a change set vary by edition. These components are now available for change sets.
- Represents a definition of an Einstein Bot configuration that can have one or more versions. Only one version can be active.
- Custom NotificationType
- Represents the metadata associated with a custom notification type. Custom notification types allow you to send a custom desktop or mobile notification via a process or invocable API call.
- Inbound Network Connection
- Represents the entity used to store information about private connections between a third-party data service and a Salesforce org. The connection is inbound because the callouts are coming into Salesforce.
- Outbound Network Connection
- Represents the entity used to store information about private outbound connections between a Salesforce org and a third-party data service. The connection is outbound because the callouts are going out of Salesforce.
- Transaction Security Policy
- Represents a set of conditions used to evaluate user activity and the real-time actions (Notify, Block, Two-Factor Authentication) that are triggered when the conditions are met.