Note: This release is in preview. Features described here don’t become generally available until the latest general availability date that Salesforce announces for this release. Before then, and where features are noted as beta, pilot, or developer preview, we can’t guarantee general availability within any particular time frame or at all. Make your purchase decisions only on the basis of generally available products and features.
New and Changed Components for Change Sets
- Represents a definition of an Einstein Bot configuration that can have one or more versions. Only one version can be active.
- Custom NotificationType
- Represents the metadata associated with a custom notification type. Custom notification types allow you to send a custom desktop or mobile notification via a process or invocable API call.
- Inbound Network Connection
- Represents the entity used to store information about private connections between a third-party data service and a Salesforce org. The connection is inbound because the callouts are coming into Salesforce.
- Outbound Network Connection
- Represents the entity used to store information about private outbound connections between a Salesforce org and a third-party data service. The connection is outbound because the callouts are going out of Salesforce.
- Transaction Security Policy
- Represents a set of conditions used to evaluate user activity and the real-time actions (Notify, Block, Two-Factor Authentication) that are triggered when the conditions are met.