Salesforce B2B Commerce: Design, Build, and Launch a Business-to-Business Commerce Solution
Use Lightning functionality with the B2B Commerce license to build self-service stores and enable retailers, wholesalers, and distributors to purchase goods and services from your brand.
Who: This feature is available to users with a B2B Commerce license.
Why: Using B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience:
- Users can access Commerce Objects on core Salesforce.
- Admins can use the Lightning Flow Builder to create a checkout flow.
- Admins can make products discoverable for customers using Search.
- Admins and Managers can use the Commerce App to manage store content, entitlements, price books, and buyers.
- Admins can easily create a store with built-in functionality, using the B2B Commerce template.
- Admins can import orders that are managed by an external order management system into Salesforce as unmanaged order summaries.