Note: This release is in preview. Features described here don’t become generally available until the latest general availability date that Salesforce announces for this release. Before then, and where features are noted as beta, pilot, or developer preview, we can’t guarantee general availability within any particular time frame or at all. Make your purchase decisions only on the basis of generally available products and features.
New or Changed Methods in Existing Classes
- Initiate a verification service for email, phone (SMS), and the Salesforce Authenticator verification methods
- Use the new initVerificationMethod(method) in the System.UserManagement class.
- Complete the verification service for email, phone (SMS), Salesforce Authenticator, password, or time-based one-time password (TOTP) verification methods
- Use the new verifyVerificationMethod(method) in the System.UserManagement class.
- Use stronger encryption and signing algorithms with Crypto methods
- Use the new RSA-SHA384 and RSA-SHA512 values in the algorithmName parameter in Crypto.sign, Crypto.signWithCertificate, Crypto.signXML(), and Crypto.verify() (methods) in the System.Crypto class.
- Enforce Field- and Object-Level Security for Relationship Fields
- Use the stripInaccessible method in the System.Security class.