Do More with the New Salesforce CMS (Beta)
Who: To access Salesforce CMS and create content, you must be a Salesforce admin or have a contributor role, such as content manager or content admin, in specific CMS workspaces. To curate and display content to outside users, you must have admin privileges in Communities.
- Assign content access with new contributor roles that don’t require administrative access to your communities.
- Create one or more CMS workspaces to organize your content and share it across multiple communities at once.
- Create a Full sandbox to play around in safely before making Salesforce CMS part of your daily community life.
- Reuse content published from one or more CMS workspaces.
- Curate content into collections that automatically refresh as content changes.
- Reuse your existing CRM data, such as inventory, to help users find what they need.
- Connect to an external CMS to reuse content you already host elsewhere with CMS Connect.
How: To see Salesforce CMS in the App Launcher, Communities must be enabled in your org and users must have Salesforce CMS enabled in the Custom App Settings of their profile in Setup.