Updated Apple Push Notification Service for iOS Notifications
Where: This feature is available for Salesforce for iOS, in all editions except Database.com.
Why: Apple plans to eventually depreciate support for legacy binary push, so we’re moving to HTTP/2 push in anticipation of that change.
How: To use provider authentication tokens, update Mobile Settings in your connected app.
- For App Platform, select iOS.
- Select Push Messaging Enabled. The dialog box expands to show more settings.
- For Platform, select Apple.
- Upload Signing Key from your Apple developer account.
- Enter the Key Identifier from your Apple developer account.
- Enter the Team Identifier from your Apple developer account.