Set up Einstein Automated Contacts so that reps can spend less time on data entry and more time on sales. This change applies to Lightning Experience only.
|User Permissions Needed|
|To enable Automated Data Capture:||Customize Application AND Modify All Data|
Einstein Activity Capture must be enabled.
- From Setup, enter Sales Cloud Einstein in the Quick Find box, then select Setup Assistant under Sales Cloud Einstein.
- Click Set Up next to Einstein Automated Contacts.
On the Setup page, enable the types of data you want to suggest to reps.
- If you enable Contact suggestions, make sure that all required contact fields have a default value to help avoid errors when reps create contacts.
- If you enable Opportunity Contact Role suggestions, you can improve suggestions with Smart Email Matching.
- Suggestions appear in the Einstein component, so make sure that the component was added to the relevant Lightning pages.