Sort, research, act on member activity, and select multiple items directly from Flagged Discussions in the Moderation workspace.
- Want to stop an escalation in its tracks? Sort flagged posts and comments by most
recent activity. Or if you want to handle all your outstanding flags first, sort
them by oldest.
- I’m sure by now you can spot spam a mile away. Want to delete it all at once and move on to more important stuff? You can select multiple items (or even all of them) and delete or unflag them at the same time.
- Need more information about a flagged item? Click the post or comment to open up a
contextual panel to see how it has been flagged and who flagged it.
- You can also see the entire discussion history by clicking View
- You can see how many of the author’s posts or comments have been deleted in the
past. You can also freeze the author or send a message, all from the same page.
For a holistic view of your community’s activity, install or upgrade your Community Management AppExchange package. The Summer ‘17 version of the package will be available soon after the release.