The Prospecting Insights snapshot gives reps quick insights into a company’s business,
financial, competitive, and industry details–all integrated into the Sales Cloud.
Enable Prospecting Insights by adding the Prospecting Insights
to the account detail page layout. Sales reps click the button to see key business details for
account records, including the new D&B fields.
Prospecting Insights are available only
for records that were imported from, or cleaned by, Data.com. If a rep clicks
Prospecting Insights for an account whose insights aren’t
available, a message recommends cleaning the record.
Prospecting Insights show key business and financial details, and give reps direct access to
contacts at the company.
Prospecting Insights show industry details and identify trends and opportunities, giving your
reps the account and industry information they need to make effective prospect calls.
Clicking the Prospecting Insights button
on the account record page provides view-only insights for reps who have Data.com Prospector Corporate and
Premium licenses. The Prospecting Insights page delivers information in real time from
- Address, phone, and website
- Location size(1), location type, and location ownership
- Tradestyle, if any
- Year of founding
- Fiscal year end(1)
- Stock market exchange and symbol
- S&P 500 flag(1)
- Fortune 1000 rank(1)
- Delinquency risk, which predicts the likelihood of this company paying 90 or more
days late over the next 12 months(1)
- Annual revenue for the most recent and prior year, and growth
- Net income for the most recent year(1,2)
- Employee number for the most recent and prior year, and growth
- NAICS and SIC primary classifications
- Industry selector, for access to related industries based on the company’s primary
NAICS and SIC classifications
- Call prep questions to help reps tailor conversation topics(1)
- Competitive landscape analysis(1,2)
- Industry trends(1,2)
- Industry opportunities(1,2)
- Industry websites(1)
|Contacts from Data.com
- Direct access to contacts, grouped by department
- Links to websites for up to eight of the company’s top competitors, listed by
(1)New (2)Available only with a Premium