By default, feed post editing is disabled on all custom profiles. Enable the permissions in custom profiles or permission sets.
|User Permissions Needed|
|To create and edit permission sets:||“Manage Profiles and Permission Sets”|
|To assign permission sets||“Assign Permission Sets”|
Here’s how you enable the permissions in a permission set.
- From Setup, click .
- Click an existing permission set or create a permission set.
- In the System Permissions section, click Edit.
Select the edit feed post permissions you want to enable.
- Select Edit My Own Posts to allow users that are assigned this permission set to edit their own posts and comments.
- Select Edit Posts on Records I Own to allow users that are assigned this permission set to edit posts and comments on records they own, including posts and comments made by other users.
- Click Save.
- Assign the permission set to the users who need the permissions.