Now you’ll experience improved usability when uploading external data.
Analytics Cloud comes with the following usability enhancements.
- The System Jobs field in the data monitor is now called File Uploads.
- The data monitor is now called the dataset manager.
- External data uploads have the following new statuses:
- Indicates that the external data file has been uploaded and the job is queued.
- Indicates that the job was completed, but some rows failed to load. You can click a link to download an error log that provides details about the failed rows. To ensure data security, only the user who uploads the CSV file can view the related error log.