Enable Einstein Search Personalization for an Org of Any Size and Try It in a Sandbox Org (Beta)
Personalized search results are available for an organization of any size. All the users in your org can take advantage of this Einstein Search feature. You can also take personalization for a test drive because now it’s available in sandbox orgs.
Where: This change applies to Lightning Experience and all version of the Salesforce mobile app in Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited editions.
Who: To turn on search personalization, your org must meet these requirements:
- Unlimited, Enterprise, or Performance Edition
- User permission needed: Customize Application
- Lightning Experience enabled
- Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption not enabled
How: To enable personalization:
- From Setup, enter Search Settings in the Quick Find box then select Search Settings.
- Select All users get personalized search results. (Beta).