New and Changed Components for Change Sets
The components available for a change set vary by edition. These components are now available for change sets.
- Email Service
- Represents an email service.
- Lightning Community Template
- Represents a template used to create and export customized communities and to distribute custom components for others to use,
- Lightning Community Theme
- Represents layouts and styles (colors, fonts, and images) to customize the appearance and structure of pages in a community. Community themes are pre-built (Customer Service, Partner Central, Customer Account Portal, and Build Your Own) or can be customized.
- Lightning Message Channel
- Represents a secure channel to communicate across UI technologies (Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, and Visualforce).
- Managed Content Type
- Represents the definition of custom content types for use with Salesforce CMS. Custom content types are displayed as forms with defined fields.
- Whitelisted URL for Redirects
- Represents a whitelisted URL that users can navigate to without being shown a warning message.