Get More Out of CMS for Community Cloud (Beta)
When: The ability to add videos in CMS Content is available in sandbox environments now. The ability to add video in production environments will be available shortly after release.
Who: Content Management is available to anyone with permissions to use Community Workspaces to create content and to anyone with access to Community Builder to add content to a page.
- Native Content is now called CMS Content.
- Insert hyperlinks and inline videos and format text in the rich text editor when creating content.
- Dynamic collections support AND and OR operators to get just the right content to display.
- Remove access to a previously approved Salesforce CRM object.
- Create and control CMS Content collections manually by adding and removing specific content.
- Delete outdated or unwanted collections.
- Find things faster even as your content collection grows with new filters to get more targeted results.
- Choose from new layout options. For instance, titles can be links to content detail and you don’t have to use a button in your layout to provide navigation.
- Identify external URLs that need to be whitelisted.