Assign the new leads to the user or queue you choose. You can add up to 500 leads from LinkedIn per day. If the number of leads you get in a day exceeds the limit, we email the additional leads to the default lead creator you designate in Setup.
Setting up the connection is simple.
- Connect a LinkedIn account (1) to your Salesforce org. From Setup, enter
LinkedIn Lead Gen in the Quick Find box. Then click
LinkedIn Accounts. Log in to LinkedIn with the member account you
plan to use for managing lead generation. The member account can be either a Campaign
Manager or Account Manager with the Lead Gen Form Manager permission or a Company Page
Salesforce connects the ad accounts associated with this member account to your org (2). All forms associated with these ad accounts generate leads in Salesforce. If a rep adds an ad account, be sure that they inform you. To connect the new ad account to Salesforce, click Refresh Accounts.
- Set up default values for leads from LinkedIn. From Setup, enter LinkedIn Lead
Gen in the Quick Find box. Then click Lead Gen
- Map LinkedIn form metadata fields to lead fields. This metadata provides information about
the form that the lead comes from. Usually, you use custom lead fields for this data.
Consider using a specific Lead Source value for leads from LinkedIn. Your marketing team can
use the form metadata when analyzing campaign effectiveness.
- Map LinkedIn lead fields to Salesforce lead fields. Mapped fields must share the same data
- Set up more Salesforce lead fields to capture data from your LinkedIn custom form
questions. Use a lead field for each question and another for the answer provided by the
lead. This way you can report on questions and answers by filtering leads by questions
- To confirm your choices and begin receiving leads, click Save.
No leads come to Salesforce until you save your field mappings.