|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|User Permissions Needed|
|To view duplicate record sets and items:||View on accounts, contacts, or leads|
|To merge duplicate record items:||Edit and Delete on accounts, contacts, or leads|
You can grant access to duplicate record sets and duplicate record items to users with a Lightning Sales Cloud, Lightning Service Cloud, or Lightning CRM license.
Duplicate record sets containing the results of duplicate jobs don’t include a link to the job by default. To include the link, use Lightning App Builder to add the Parent field to your duplicate record set layout.
View duplicate record sets.
- In Lightning Experience, open App Launcher and find Duplicate Record Sets.
- In Salesforce Classic, click the Duplicate Record Sets tab.
To manage duplicates that aren’t surfaced by a duplicate rule, create a duplicate
- On a duplicate record set list view, click New.
- Specify a duplicate rule (in the Duplicate Rule field) or a duplicate job (in the Parent field).
- In Lightning Experience, in the Related tab, click New. In Salesforce Classic, on the duplicate record set detail page, click New Duplicate Record Item.
In Lightning Experience only, merge duplicates in a set by selecting the
Compare and Merge action.
To let users merge duplicates in sets, give them access to duplicate record sets in Lightning Experience.