To set up Sales Cloud Einstein, use the in-app Einstein Setup Assistant as a guide. You select who can use Einstein, enable Einstein features, and configure pages and list views so sales reps can see insights.
|User Permissions Needed|
|To set up Sales Cloud Einstein:||“Customize Application” and “Modify All Data”|
- From Setup, enter Setup Assistant in the Quick Find box, then select Setup Assistant under Sales Cloud Einstein.
Select who can use Einstein.
- Create a permission set.
- From the License drop-down list, select Sales Cloud Einstein.
- Click Save.
- Click App Permissions.
- Enable app permissions for Einstein features.
- Assign the permission set to users.
From the Einstein Setup
Assistant, enable Einstein
If you enabled Automated Activity Capture, Salesforce asks Einstein users to connect their Google™ or Microsoft® Office 365® account to Salesforce. It takes up to 24 hours for their emails and events to be initially added to Salesforce.
Using the Lightning App Builder, add the Einstein component to the Home page
and to Lightning pages for accounts, leads, and opportunities.
Einstein users see insights on the Einstein component. It takes up to 24 hours for insights to be available.
- After insights are available, add the Score field to any public lead list views. Salesforce automatically adds it to your default list view.