- When managing mobile connected apps, the Session Timeout field under Mobile Integration has been renamed to Require PIN after. At the specified time, the connected app locks itself and requires the user to enter a PIN to unlock it. This policy is only enforced if a corresponding Pin Length is configured.
- The Expire Refresh Token field has been renamed Refresh Token
Policy, and the options for this field are the following.
- Refresh Token is valid until revoked
- Immediately expire refresh token
- Expire refresh token if not used for n
- Expire refresh token after n
- New Actions column in the list of connected apps.
From Setup, click connected apps includes an Actions column for shortcuts to Edit or Manage individual connected apps.. The list of
- New Manage button on individual connected app pages.
From Setup, click connected app to see the app’s setup settings. From that page, you can select Manage to see the usage settings.. Click the name of an existing
- The IP Restrictions field has been renamed IP Relaxation.
From Setup, click connected app.. Click Edit to change an existing app’s usage settings. The IP Relaxation setting enforces or bypasses the organization’s IP restrictions when a user tries to use the current
- The Require Users to Log In option has been renamed Expire Refresh
From Setup, click connected app.. Click Edit to change an existing app’s usage settings. The Expire Refresh Tokens setting controls how often a user needs to re-authenticate for the current
- The IP Ranges related list has been renamed Trusted IP Range for
OAuth Web server flow.
From Setup, click connected app to see the detail page that includes the Trusted IP Range for OAuth Web server flow. This setting applies to OAuth web server flow authentication only, and shows the allowed web server IP range. Use this value to bypass the organization’s IP restriction policy for the current connected app.. Click the name of an existing