- Simpler lists with responsive columns and buttons to see more details without scroll bars.
- Custom colors for branding headers and footers, and new color options for primary tabs.
- Slicker sidebars to display custom console components better.
- Extra space to improve searching and reading experiences.
- Cleaner header to get right to search, apps, and settings.
- More modern fonts and icons with a consistent look.
- Neater case feed for easier scanning.
The improved console is based on extensive customer feedback and is turned on for everyone; you can’t turn it off. The console aligns with the new Lightning Experience, but it’s available through the App menu on Salesforce Classic and App Launcher on Lightning Experience.