Now you can easily access multiple accounts in different organizations without having to log out and log in each time you need to switch to a different account.
To add a user account:
- Tap to open the navigation menu.
- Tap to show the account drop-down menu.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter your username and password to log in. If you’ve saved one or more usernames, select a username or tap Login with a different user name.
After you’ve added multiple accounts, you can quickly switch between them.
- From the navigation menu, tap .
- Tap the account that you want to access.
For each account, the switcher shows your Chatter picture, email address, and organization information.
To remove an account:
- Switch to the account that you want to remove.
- From the navigation menu, tap to close the account drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the navigation menu, and then tap Log Out.