Salesforce DX on Trailhead
Like to earn badges? Check out these Salesforce DX modules on Trailhead.
- Get Started with Salesforce DX trail
- Become a Salesforce DX virtuoso by earning all four badges.
- Salesforce DX Development Model
- Learn how Salesforce DX changes the development paradigm from org-based to artifact-based.
- App Development with Salesforce DX
- Get ready to get your fingernails dirty. Use the Salesforce DX command-line interface to create and deploy apps.
- Continuous Integration Using Salesforce DX
- See how Salesforce DX, along with Git and Travis CI, provides a quick and easy continuous integration experience.
- Git and GitHub Basics
- Many of our examples use Git and GitHub. Learn about version control systems, and how Git and GitHub fit in to the development life cycle.
Salesforce DX Beta Documentation
Learn about Salesforce DX the traditional way. Read all about it.
- Salesforce DX Beta Weekly Release Notes
- We regularly update Salesforce DX (Beta) to incorporate your feedback and improve the quality. Check the Salesforce DX Beta Community for update announcements and to learn what's new or changed.
- Salesforce DX Setup Guide
- This guide is your first stop in your Salesforce DX journey. It tells you what you need to know to set up your environment.
- Salesforce CLI Command Reference
- This guide provides comprehensive descriptions of each Salesforce CLI command.
- Salesforce DX Developer Guide
- This guide walks you through the basic scenarios for using Salesforce DX in the development life cycle, and highlights many of the Salesforce CLI commands you’ll use every day.
- Force.com IDE 2 Developer Guide
- Force.com IDE 2 is tailor-made for Salesforce DX. It uses the Salesforce CLI plug-in to interact with your scratch orgs and works with version control systems.
Join the Salesforce DX Beta Community! Tell us what you love, post some questions, and share your ideas about what we should build. We look forward to hearing your feedback.