|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
The four security settings categories are High-Risk, Medium-Risk, Low-Risk, and Informational. The Informational settings aren’t factored into the Health Check score, but the others are. Regardless of category, each setting has a status of either compliant, warning, or critical, based on your current setting values.
- Require Secure Connections
- Require HttpOnly attribute
- Disable Session Timeout Warning Popup
- Lock Session to IP address from which they originated
- Enable Caching and autocomplete on login pages
- Trusted IP Ranges