Additional enhancements make campaigns more useful and flexible. These changes apply to Lightning Experience, Salesforce Classic, and all versions of the Salesforce1 mobile app.
Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions
- Validation for Campaign Influence
- Customizable Campaign Influence records now support validation rules.
- Sortable Campaign Members related list
- Users can sort the Campaign Members related list columns in the full view of the related list.
- More chart types for the Campaign Member related list
- Users can now view campaign member status as a vertical bar, horizontal bar, or donut chart.
- Primary campaign influence model renamed
- The Primary designation for a campaign influence model is now called Default.
- Salesforce campaign influence model renamed
- The Salesforce campaign influence model is now named the Primary Campaign Source model.
- Legend removed from the Campaign Members related list chart
- The legend was removed because it was confusing on some of the available chart types.