The Lightning Sales Console app is now generally available. Plus, it also benefits from all the great improvements we’ve made to all Lightning console apps, such as person account support, split view navigation, and keyboard shortcuts. These changes apply to Lightning Experience only.
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions with Sales Cloud|
- Work with Person Accounts in Lightning Console Apps
- If you work directly with individuals, as opposed to companies, you know all about the power of person accounts. And if you also rely on the productivity that comes with console apps, console apps now fully support person accounts.
- Keep Everything at Hand with Lightning Console Split View
- Lightning console apps allow users to work quickly by opening multiple records and related records on one screen. Now users can work even more quickly with Lightning console split view, a collapsible pane that keeps the list views you need close at hand.
- Streamlined Calling with Voice Enhancements
- Improvements to Lightning Voice (now known as Lightning Dialer), such as prerecorded voicemail messages and easier setup, mean making calls is easier than ever.
- Boost Productivity with Keyboard Shortcuts for Lightning Console Apps
- Lightning console apps can now use keyboard shortcuts. With keyboard shortcuts, your sales reps, support agents, and other console users can manage their records faster and more efficiently. So let your console users know that they can search for, edit, save, and close a record without touching a mouse!