Optimizer now analyzes whether your implementation uses certain Service Cloud features that can help your support agents work more productively.
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Optimizer reports on the adoption levels of these items in its analysis.
- Lightning Service Console
- Optimizer suggests that your support agents use the Lightning Sales Console so that they can access and update support records quickly and easily.
- Case Feed
- If Case Feed isn’t enabled, Optimizer suggests enabling it to help your agents collaborate on service records.
- If Omni-Channel isn’t enabled, Optimizer suggests enabling it to route work items to agents efficiently.
- If Macros isn’t enabled, Optimizer suggests enabling it. Use macros to streamline your agents’ most common workflows while they work on support records.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- If your implementation doesn’t contain custom keyboard shortcuts, Optimizer suggests creating some to help your agents navigate Salesforce quickly.