Optimizer now analyzes whether your implementation uses certain features that can help your users work more productively.
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Optimizer reports on the adoption levels of these items in its analysis.
- Optimizer evaluates how many users are regularly engaging with content on Chatter.
- Duplicate Management
- If Duplicate Management isn’t enabled, Optimizer suggests enabling it to help your users avoid creating redundant records.
- Lightning Sales Console
- Optimizer suggests that your most active sales reps use the Lightning Sales Console so that they can access and update sales records quickly and easily.
- If your Sales Cloud objects aren’t using Path, Optimizer suggests that you enable Path to guide your users through the life cycle of their records.
- Process Builder
- If your implementation uses workflow rules, Optimizer suggests resources to migrate your workflow rules to processes in Process Builder.
- Optimizer evaluates how many users are engaging with Salesforce on the Salesforce1 mobile app.