The Channel Order Apex API automates order submission, making it easy to process orders in bulk. You can also use the API to manage orders you’ve submitted, with classes for editing, recalling, and cloning orders. The Channel Order Apex API replaces the legacy Partner Order Submit API.
To submit and manage orders with the Channel Order Apex API, use the classes provided in the CHANNEL_ORDERS namespace. The classes require Channel Order App v2.0 or later to be installed in your org.
- CHANNEL_ORDERS.COA_ServiceOrderSubmit Class
- Send orders to Salesforce for billing, activation, and provisioning.
- CHANNEL_ORDERS.COA_ServiceOrderEdit Class
- Edit orders you’ve sent to Salesforce but haven’t yet been processed.
- CHANNEL_ORDERS.COA_ServiceOrderRecall Class
- Recall orders you’ve sent to Salesforce but haven’t yet been processed. Recalling an order permanently removes it from the processing queue.
- CHANNEL_ORDERS.COA_ServiceOrderClone Class
- Clone orders you’ve sent to Salesforce.
For more details and usage guidelines, see the ISVforce Guide.
Partner Order Submit API Support
Salesforce continues to support orders sent by the Partner Order Submit API. However, we aren’t updating the API or adding new functionality.