- Follow the same people as you
- Are in your management hierarchy, such as your manager, people who report to your manager, and people who report to you
- Have many followers
- Are new to Chatter
- Are interested in the same records as you
- Are often followed together with people and topics you already follow
For example, let’s say that you follow Madison Rigsby. Many people who follow Madison also follow Suzanne Powell, so Einstein recommends Suzanne to you.
- Have many members
- Have many members that you follow
- Are new
The Groups, Files, Followers, and Following lists that previously appeared on the Chatter home page now appear on your profile page.